Instinctive automated suturing for endoscopic and robotic surgery.
EASE OF USE
We empower surgeons to perform sutures with ease in confined and difficult sites.
- Sutrue devices rotate a standard suture through a full 360° – both forwards and backwards.
- 180° Articulation and rotation of the entire arm enable instinctive operation.
- Consistent and uniform sutures in the most restrictive and hard-to-reach sites.
- Less tissue trauma compared with conventional suturing means improved outcomes for patients.
- More versatile than staplers: surgeons retain complete control over suture placement, tension and depth.
- 25% reduction in suturing time offers efficiency and cost savings for hospitals.
- Reducing overall procedure time means less risk and improved infection control.
- Patients benefit from reduced waiting times and a shorter time spent under anaesthetic.
In the news
Back in May, Sutrue held a prestigious press announcement at the Design Museum in London. Amongst other industry press, we were delighted that the Financial Times attended and have now...
With the product development phase of the Sutrue devices close to competition, in Q4 2018, our Managing Director, Stephen Squire, is leading the next phase of the road to market...
Sutrue were delighted to present our range of automated suturing devices at the prestigious IDTECHEX event, Santa Clara Convention Centre on Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th November. It was an...