Instinctive automated suturing for endoscopic and robotic surgery.
EASE OF USE
We empower surgeons to perform sutures with ease in confined and difficult sites.
- Sutrue devices rotate a standard suture through a full 360° – both forwards and backwards.
- 180° Articulation and rotation of the entire arm enable instinctive operation.
- Consistent and uniform sutures in the most restrictive and hard-to-reach sites.
- Less tissue trauma compared with conventional suturing means improved outcomes for patients.
- More versatile than staplers: surgeons retain complete control over suture placement, tension and depth.
- 25% reduction in suturing time offers efficiency and cost savings for hospitals.
- Reducing overall procedure time means less risk and improved infection control.
- Patients benefit from reduced waiting times and a shorter time spent under anaesthetic.