Instinctive automated suturing for endoscopic and robotic surgery.
The Sutrue robotic suturing device can be integrated with any robotic system.
Sutrue enables surgeons to perform endoscopic suturing with ease and accuracy.
EASE OF USE
We empower surgeons to perform sutures with ease in confined and difficult sites.
- Sutrue devices rotate a standard suture through a full 360° – both forwards and backwards.
- 180° Articulation and rotation of the entire arm enable instinctive operation.
- Consistent and uniform sutures in the most restrictive and hard-to-reach sites.
- Less tissue trauma compared with conventional suturing means improved outcomes for patients.
- More versatile than staplers: surgeons retain complete control over suture placement, tension and depth.
- 25% reduction in suturing time offers efficiency and cost savings for hospitals.
- Reducing overall procedure time means less risk and improved infection control.
- Patients benefit from reduced waiting times and a shorter time spent under anaesthetic.
In the news
FT explores the future of robotic surgery
Back in May, Sutrue held a prestigious press announcement at the Design Museum in London. Amongst other industry press, we were delighted that the Financial Times attended and have now included Sutrue in a Special Report about the Future of Research & Development in health.
Market Eagerly Awaits Sutrue Devices
With the product development phase of the Sutrue devices close to competition, in Q4 2018, our Managing Director, Stephen Squire, is leading the next phase of the road to market for our revolutionary devices. As with all medical devices, the Sutrue devices need to be put through rigorous medical evaluation and testing, so Stephen has […]
Sutrue makes a splash in Silicon Valley
Sutrue were delighted to present our range of automated suturing devices at the prestigious IDTECHEX event, Santa Clara Convention Centre on Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th November. It was an absolute privilege to exhibit at the conference and we were fortunate to have been allocated one of the best spots in the show, a demonstration […]
Sutrue presents at AILU workshop 2018
Sutrue presents at AILU workshop 2018 On 3rd October 2018, the Association of Industrial Laser Users hosted a one-day workshop at the TWI Technology Centre entitled ‘Laser Additive Manufacturing – Overcoming Barriers to Wider Adoption’. This was a poignant workshop topic due to the increasing emergence of additive manufacturing within mainstream manufacturing and the barriers […]